Friday, July 2

Ugh.

Ever have one of those days where every one you know jumps up and down on your last freaking nerve?  I knew this would happen.  I always feel that way the day after a migraine shot.  I let the tiniest little things irritate me.

My pet peeve of the day?  Glad you asked.  Here goes.  And I'm typing in all caps because yes, I am screaming.

I GET IT.  YOU HATE THE PREVIOUS ADMINISTRATION.  I'M SICK OF HEARING ABOUT IT.  GUESS WHAT?  I HATE THE CURRENT ADMINISTRATION.  BUT I DON'T GO ON AND ON ABOUT IT.  I DON'T HANG OUT AT HUFFINGTON AND LOOK FOR AMMO.  I DON'T GOOGLE COMBATIVE POLITICAL FIGURES.

I am SO sick of politics.  Sick, sick, sick.

2 comments:

~becky said...

I'm not screaming in any one particular direction. :D

FTR - Your Rumsfeld cartoon was hilarious.

~becky said...

Can I be disenchanted with being disenchanted? What would that make me? LMAO.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...