Sunday, July 11

I love Gus.


I watched Lonesome Dove ALL afternoon and evening.  And I finished it.  I love this mini-series.  I love Gus.  I love his sarcasm.  I love how he calls Lorena, "Lori Darlin'."  I even love the movie score.  What's not to love?

2 comments:

Traci B said...

I've never seen it.

*runs and hides* LOL

Seriously, it's one of those things I'd always "meant" to see, but never did. I adore the cast (isn't Sam Elliott in it? Tommy Lee Jones?), and I love, love, love a good old-fashioned western.

Okay, I've talked myself into it. I need to watch this series. Post haste. lol

~becky said...

No Sam Elliott. :( Wow. He would have been great in it.

Tommy Lee Jones
Danny Glover
Diane Lane
Angelica Houston
Robert Urich
Chris Cooper

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...