We were on Threat Level Red. Severe. That means - - no diet coke of any form in our house. None. Zilch. Nada. Not cool. I called Mr. B. Nearly in tears. I couldn't get back out in the rain. I would have had a mutiny on my hands with the kids. And I needed a diet coke. BAD. He taunted and teased. Said that he'd just gotten his own and it was so good.
A few minutes later, he pulled up in front of the house with:
a large fountain diet coke for me
a twenty-four pack of diet coke in the can,
and
four two-liter bottles of caffeine free diet coke.
And now, as the soda courses through my veins, all is getting much better in my world.
What drives me to take chances like that? How could I have missed out on drinking the last one and not knowing it?
*smacks self in the head*
I feel the pissy drifting away now. Sorry about that.
2 comments:
Crazy how that makes you feel better!
Gotta LOVE Mr. B!!!
I have had only 2, count them 2 Diet Pepsi's in the last 10 days. I'm surprised I'm not more grouchy.
Post a Comment