Do you ever happen upon a particular person on Facebook and then later discover that you have obviously been blocked from seeing them there? I know she was there before. I saw her. We have mutual friends. So, I would see comments here and there. No big thing. Neither of us ever friend requested the other. And that's fine. It's funny, because when people start commenting on a status or something, they sometimes address the individual that has blocked me. It kind of makes me giggle.
I don't doubt that a few people have me blocked. I'm sure they have their reasons. It's not like everyone in this world likes me. (Imagine that?) I just can't help but wonder why this particular girl blocked me. I've never done a thing to her. Not one thing. But because of a weird work thing with Mr. B - - I think she thinks he and I are siblings of the devil or something. What strikes me as odd is, I always thought she was a pretty nice person and never really had a beef with her.
So - - it makes me wonder why. What has she heard about me? What has she heard about Mr. B? Is it anywhere near the truth or reality? I rather doubt it.
It doesn't hurt my feelings. (By the way - - I hate that term. It sounds so wimpy.) It just makes me curious. People can be so quick to condemn without checking the facts first.
Oh well. My life will certainly go on. It's not like a lost friendship or anything.
3 comments:
I know two people so far that have me blocked. One was a friend that I've known for several years just through 'parenting' type sites. Anyhow, she and Kris got into a huge fight about gay rights and she blocked me, just because Kris was arguing with her.
The other person is my stepbrother Richards brother's girlfriend. She Is The One That Types Like This. Remember Her? I guess I finally pissed her off with all the mocking, so she blocked me. I know when she comments on Richards' page ... just funny. I find it REALLY funny. I don't have anyone blocked. ;)
I'm Sorry. But If You Type Like This, You Deserve To Be Mocked.
I found her blog the other day and all of her entries are typed like that. Yiiiiikes.
Post a Comment