I can imagine. I'll bet medical people hate Grey's or E.R. And I'm sure cops or real CSI people think CSI is a joke. I know David makes fun of computer stuff on television.
Just fiction. I get that it doesn't accurately depict military life.
Meh. Entertainment. (For what it's worth these days. I don't like the direction they took the show this year.)
I think for non army people, it's a good show. But it really irks me and I tried REALLY hard to get into it. I guess I'm just used to what it's really like ... what direction did they take? What season are they on now? I didn't make it past Season 1, lol.
Oh - - and I guess their cliffhanger of a season ender is they are deploying all of the main actresses wives at the same time. Some major thing. I gave it a serious eye roll.
Well, lucky for you, I don't remember any of the characters. LOL.
But I totally understand not being able to quit. That's how we were about LOST. We invested so much time into it .. then it got super dumb but we continue to watch ... though we grumbled and moaned about it a lot.
6 comments:
*bangs head*
Ugggggh
I can imagine. I'll bet medical people hate Grey's or E.R. And I'm sure cops or real CSI people think CSI is a joke. I know David makes fun of computer stuff on television.
Just fiction. I get that it doesn't accurately depict military life.
Meh. Entertainment. (For what it's worth these days. I don't like the direction they took the show this year.)
I think for non army people, it's a good show. But it really irks me and I tried REALLY hard to get into it. I guess I'm just used to what it's really like ... what direction did they take? What season are they on now? I didn't make it past Season 1, lol.
Major spoiler alerts. So if you are planning on watching, don't read this:
I was really mad when they killed off the Holden's oldest daughter.
Their deployments last >*< long and I know that's not realistic.
Pamela and Chase got a divorce.
Frank and Denise are expecting a baby. (They have a grown son.)
They advanced the show six months in the middle of the season. LAME.
Michael is STILL the base commander.
I'm just discovering how LAME the whole show is. But I can't quit.
Oh - - and I guess their cliffhanger of a season ender is they are deploying all of the main actresses wives at the same time. Some major thing. I gave it a serious eye roll.
Well, lucky for you, I don't remember any of the characters. LOL.
But I totally understand not being able to quit. That's how we were about LOST. We invested so much time into it .. then it got super dumb but we continue to watch ... though we grumbled and moaned about it a lot.
I still think you are cool ... sort of. ;)
Post a Comment