I have a sweet friend who lost her mother to cancer on Monday. I wanted my card to her to be more personal. So - - on a sad note - - I made a sympathy card. I think it turned out pretty. It was simple to make.
The card is a cream cardstock. I used the same cardstock to cut out "With Sympathy" on my Cricut. The frame is from the Storybook cartridge and the sentiment is from the Lyrical Letters cartridge. The black cardstock is from The Paper Studio and has the white core. I embossed it with the paisley folder using my Cuttlebug. I sanded around the edges of the sentiment to give more depth to the paisley embossing. The top is lined with some ribbon I had on hand.
If you would, please be in prayer for my buddy, "Fox." I can't imagine the enormity of her loss.
3 comments:
Nice card!
It's beautiful. And it will mean the world to her that you made it by hand. *hugs*
B, I LOVE the card!! You did a fantastic job!! Kudos:) Your friend will love it and I will keep the family in my thoughts!!
Post a Comment