I joined Weight Watchers online today. I had to.
I started a "competition" with my sister in law last week. I wasn't very disciplined. A tiny bit. Somehow, I managed to lose 1.5 pounds. I know I could have lost more if I would have really worked at it.
WW worked well for me before. I lost 28.6 pounds on the plan. If only I'd stuck with it. Gah.
So. It's on. My first goal is losing ten pounds. I'm using today's weight as my starting weight just to make it simple.
We are about to head to the pool. They are having their big 4th celebration, today. Lots of contests and stuff. It's too cool for me to swim, but I think the kids will like watching all of the festivities. (The pool. Bathing suits. Yuck. My butt is so huge. I don't like big butts. I cannot lie. Round thing in your face? Gross.)
Okay. I gotta get everyone ready.
Peace.
2 comments:
Congrats for your confession... :)
Take it from me, it doesn't get any easier the older you get, so lose it now rather than later.
I pigged out yesterday, but got up motivated today about getting back on the wagon so to speak. I got $2000 bucks on the line.
It's a hard thing to confess. It's admitting failure, but acknowledging doing something about it. So I guess it's a good thing.
I've done well today. Except for the exercise part. I'll get there.
$2000? Wow. Is that the thing on your blog with the store? Cool.
Post a Comment