Friday, July 30

Change of Plans

I shipped the Kindle back to Amazon today.  Why, you ask?  Because I saw yesterday where they were releasing a new one in late August.  It is smaller, but maintains the same screen size.  It has 50% better contrast.  It also comes in the color "graphite" instead of just white.  They added Wi-Fi to it.  It stores more books.  AND it has faster page turns.  For the same price.  It was a no-brainer.  So - - I've waited this long for one, what's another month?

It's a good thing.

I've pre-ordered the new one.  It should be here either the 30th or 31st of August.

(For the record - - I loved having it.)

1 comment:

Kristina said...

You definitely did the right thing. DH asked me if I wanted you, but I'm still in the buying books mode and like them around. Maybe someday I'll get over that..lol

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...