Thursday, May 14

The Mission

The mission, should you choose to accept it, is to do *something* to clean today. Anything. Straighten a room, mop, dust, put away a load of laundry, start a load of laundry. Just - - something. Comment here that you did. Blog about it if you like. (Kudos, Steph!) Just let me know you did something to make your home just *that* much better.

You have until midnight tonight to let me know that you did something. When you do, you get one entry for my drawing. Nothing major. But, if you hit Sonic's happy hour, it could be nice. I have an added bonus for locals. If you are going to be in San Angelo in the next couple of weeks, the bonus is yours. Just a little something for your laundry. And no, it's not Gain. *shock*

So. Clean something. I'm going to. Then I'll report back tonight what all I got done this afternoon.

*smooches*

10 comments:

Melanie said...

Okay... I just got through cleaning BOTH bathrooms, vacuuming the furniture, vacuuming the house, cleaning the kitchen, making all the beds, cleaning out the litterbox (gag), picking up Ben's room, steam cleaned the wood floors, helped my husband get back to bed after he threw his back out (he had surgery Saturday, on his hernia, not his back... his back just had enough I guess), I have made Ben's lunch and I am getting ready to give him a bath (I was too tired last night to give him one then). After that I plan to check on my husband and then take a shower. Oh, yeah, this morning I took out all the bulk trash and recycling (since my Hubby couldn't do it). Did I mention I didn't get to celebrate Mother's Day at all? Jason was released from the hospital that day and came home and went to bed. So yeah, feel sorry for me!! ;)

Melanie said...

Oh, I also did two loads of laundry this morning. :)

Shawna said...

I loaded the dishwasher and cleaned the dishes that wouldn't fit in the washer...LOL

Laundry - boys bed sheets cleaned and put back on their beds!

Hung up Cory's clean clothes.

Put up dishes and cleaned off counter top in the kitchen.

Yoda said...

Does cleaning my office count? :(

And I have to go to the pinning ceremony tonight...

Does bringing home the bacon count for improving my house??? ;) I cleaned like an utter psycho last weekend...

LOL

Ashley said...

Ha! I didn't even know you were doing this and I JUST finished cleaning the bathrooms, vacuuming, and I'm on my third load of laundry today. Kudos to me! :) I also loaded the dishwasher, washed them, and unloaded them. And now I'm in the process of cooking dinner for the Kirklands who had a baby last week. Man, I feel great! I even got a quick nap and a shower in, too! :)

And I worked out this morning.

Stephanie said...

ohh. you read what I did. Add three loads of laundry to that, plus meals and dishes.

AND I babysat the neighbors little boy.

Man, you have some busy peeps!

Ophelia Paine said...

OK--I cleaned my office at work. I will have a new office mate after i get back from NYC, and I want her to think she actually has a tidy office mate!

ME said...

Ok, here goes. 4 load of laundry, washed and put away,dinner cooked, dishes washed, counters wiped, playroom deep cleaned and organized. Wow. I'm tired...

ME said...

2 more loads of laundry washed and hung, kitchen floor vacumned, boys bathed anc playing happily upstairs. Also spent 30 minutes "un-teaching" Daniel how to write the letter "a". We have lots to un-do from this year. EEEEEEGGGHHHH

Yoda said...

I am willing to hire any one of you... :)

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...