of a trophy wife
That's no fun! :-)
Cleaned yesterday morning.
Are we supposed to clean our house?
I am just amazed at the amount of time you spend cleaning. Are you a germ-fobe? They have medication for that, you know!
I just like for things to look nice. And smell nic. Daily maintenance keeps me from having to go hard core as often.
Brown Noser!:-)
Do you travel with your Pine-Sol? I know a house in Iowa that could use your talent...lol
Post a Comment
Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...
7 comments:
That's no fun! :-)
Cleaned yesterday morning.
Are we supposed to clean our house?
I am just amazed at the amount of time you spend cleaning. Are you a germ-fobe? They have medication for that, you know!
I just like for things to look nice. And smell nic. Daily maintenance keeps me from having to go hard core as often.
Brown Noser!
:-)
Do you travel with your Pine-Sol? I know a house in Iowa that could use your talent...lol
Post a Comment