Thursday, May 7

Very interesting...

It looks like someone has gone back to work.

14 comments:

Melanie said...

Huh? Did I miss something?

~B said...

Just loving site meter. I just want someone to know that I know they are watching me from afar.

Melanie said...

Oh, okay, gotcha...
I know you have sitemeter... but I stalk you anyway. I make no excuses, I am a blog addict. Plus, I am incredibly nosey. :)
You have one of the few blogs that updates almost daily, so I check back several times during the day. Like I said, I'm incredibly nosey. ;)

Liz said...

Yes, very interesting. Me too.

Kristina said...

LOL

~B said...

I think it's funny.

Kristina - - you know I'm not talking about you, right? When are you gonna fill me in about your tour of the capital? Details, girl. Details...

Ashley said...

Huh? I'm so confused.

Girl, I'm scrapping this weekend. You won't believe it. ALL DAY Saturday. 11-11. Uhhh....I'm stressing a little.

~B said...

I use site meter to track the hits on my blog. I rarely look at it. Not never. Rarely.

There are a few individuals who are "fans" who never comment. It borders more on paranoia/nosey than just nosey. It amuses me. I'm okay with people looking at my blog. It's cool. If I didn't want people to look, I'd make it private. I just think some people do it to keep tabs on me and my life. That's funny to me.

You're good Ashley. No worries. You either Mel. Stalk away. I love it. I love my fans.

There are a couple, that I'm aware of, that I just want them to know that I know. That is all.

:)

Yoda said...

Bwa ha ha ha haaa ha ha!

Brianne said...

I admit I don't know you and I keep up with your blog! I think you are interesting and funny! I found you through Stephanie Strange. Hope you don't mind. :)Brianne

MaierHousehold said...

WOW...when you posted this did you think it would get this many comments???

Hope it's not me! :-)

I look often...I stalk often too!

Love you!

~B said...

Such paranoia! You guys crack me up.

I am referencing an individual who "used" to be in my life and isn't anymore. There is some serious bad blood there, yet this person's fascination with my life seems to consume them.

Cammie said...

It must be me...

I'll admit...I wanna be you!

Laura said...

I have a sitemeter, too and I have yet to figure out who some "stalkers" of my blog are. A few check it frequently and yet I have never even heard of the town they live in! Maybe I just don't know how to read the information on the sitemeter!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...