Thursday, May 28

E-mail

If you ever want e-mails from me (no forwards) then would you send me your e-mail address? I lost all of my addresses when Mr. B reloaded the operating system on my laptop.

Seriously - - I don't forward. It has to be DANG funny for me to forward something.

And please - - don't send me that cutesy crap. Or the stuff telling me that my left boob will fall off if I don't forward the message to eleventy-billion of my closest friends. Or anything that says Obama is the anti-Christ.

Here's my e-mail address:

becky@brayfamily.us

I'm serious. If you send me crap, I'm gonna call you out here. And I will make fun of you unmercifully. And then I will put a hex on your ass. Capiche?

1 comment:

Yoda said...

I love you.

No seriously... *love*. you. :)

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...