I had a total Mrs. Robinson moment. Again. Please tell me you saw this. One second left on the clock. Cleveland was down by two points. They had taken a time out and were in-bounding it from their end. Watch this and tell me that this isn't what MVP's are made of.
Best freakin' clutch shot I've ever seen. Ever.
LeBron - - I love you.
2 comments:
What a shot! I'm with you...best freaking clutch shot ever! IMO, LeBron is going to rewrite the history of pro ball.
I think you are right. He is a phenomenal player. And only, what, 24? I guess I could be his mother if I'd been a slutty eighth grader. I'm still crushing on him. He's so adorable.
I keep watching that shot over and over. I couldn't believe it when it went down. Mr. B said that with one second, it wasn't over. They only need .4 seconds to get a shot off. And a three pointer. Unbelievable.
I really believe it will go down as one of the best clutch shots of all time.
Post a Comment