Tuesday, May 12

I'm Back to Blog Land.

We've just been busy. We went to San Antonio over the weekend and took the kids to Fiesta Texas. It was *way* fun. I was warned that there would be like eleventy-billion band kids there. True 'dat. They all had shirts on that identified which band they were from. The funniest shirts were green and said, "I see band people." I laughed my butt off. No picture though. I was off to ride a coaster at the time and didn't take my cam.

I rode: Poltergeist (dang that thing goes fast), Goliath (that was just a bad ass ride) and Boomerang. I did a few little dinky ones with the kids and a slide at the water park. I saw *all* kinds in the waterpark. (David said that we need to go with another couple next time and play Amusement Park Photo Scavenger Hunt. I think I could come up with an awesome search list. Just because they make plus size bikinis doesn't mean that they should be worn. Just sayin'.) The wave pool was broken, which sucks. That is Justin's favorite thing. Because it was broken, the lazy river thing was PACKED! I just did one water slide and then sat in the water with the kids. It is very hard to keep up with them. Both kids got blisters on their feet from their shoes. I have to re-think the shoe thing for the waterpark before we go back.

If you have Season Passes and want to go this summer, give me a shout. We bought the parking pass, too. It could be some good times. Bring it on.

I am super hoarse. I don't know if I'm catching something or if it's from screaming on the coasters. Neither would surprise me. I screamed like a total girl. And I loved every minute of it.

My new Cricut came in Friday night. I know. I haven't had much chance to play with it yet. Maybe tomorrow. What little I did - - was freakin' cool.

Also shout at me if you wanna do any movies. Mr. B won't go and I LOVE going to the movies. I'm always down for a flick. There are several coming out that I really want to see.

I'll leave you with a picture of my kids and our friend's kids from Saturday:


There's more on our website.

5 comments:

Shawna said...

My friend, Jenna, and her family of 4 kids (all boys) and hubby went to Fiesta Texas over the weekend too. How fun!
Next time we go to San Antonio to Fiesta, I'll let you know.
Sounds like ya'll had a great time.

ME said...

I'm game for a trip to Fiesta Texas anytime you want to go. Our boys would have so much fun. I'm also game for a movie. Are you scrapping Friday night?

MaierHousehold said...

It looks like ya'll had a great time! I have never been to Fiesta Texas...might should consider going.

I am in for a movie night....unfortunately I have to be able to pre-plan for childcare due to Andy's weird schedule.

Yoda said...

Funny, me and Oph were just talking on Friday (on our way to San Marcos) about how we should do San Antonio more often... so close, so much to do.

Oh, and so glad you're back... my mafia has benefitted from your absence, but all else has suffered.

Kristina said...

Sounds like fun! Although I don't do too many amusement rides anymore, my family loves water parks.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...