I did the grocery shopping *all* by myself today.
I was focused.
I was determined to stick to my list.
I was on a mission.
Here is what was on my playlist:
Womanizer - Britney Spears
So What - Pink
Candyman - Christina Aguilera
Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stefani
It's Tricky - Run DMC
I Kissed A Girl - Katie Perry
The More I Drink - Blake Shelton
Don't 'Cha - Pussycat Dolls
Sweet Child of Mine - Guns 'N Roses
Get Ur Freak On - Missy Elliott
Twist and Shout - The Beatles
Hit Me With Your Best Shot - Pat Benetar
Rag Doll - Aerosmith
Isn't it interesting that most of the songs on my grocery shopping list are the same ones that are on my "pissed off" list? Oh the irony.
I stayed on task, only strayed a bit. I also stayed within a reasonable $ range. That makes Mr. B happy. When Mr. B is happy, I am happy.
Life is good.
1 comment:
Great song list!
Post a Comment