This is what I got done today:
General picking up of all kinds of crap.
Emptied every trash can and took the trash outside.
Sorted through the pile by the phone.
Loaded the dishwasher.
Ran it.
Emptied it.
Cleaned both bathrooms.
Mopped the kitchen floor with the regular mop and Pine-Sol. (I can't use Pine-Sol in the floormate. So, occasionally, I scrub with a regular mop.)
Did the same for the bathroom floors.
Cleaned out the microwave.
Wiped the counters down in the kitchen.
Cook the fam's favorite dinner.
Cleaned up from dinner.
Called the vet to make appointments for all three cats. (Oh joy. Monday is going to be a hoot.)
Sorted some clean laundry that needs to be hung up. I'll actually put it on hangers tonight while I watch Survivor.
And I just now sat down.
Whew.
For all of you
You still have until midnight.
*deep sniff*
Ahhhhh. The clean of pine.
3 comments:
You go, girl!
Go YOU! I'm impressed. I did finish planting the rest of my bedding plants in all of my containers after work tonight and felt good about getting that done.
Consider me inspired...
You rock at this wife, mother, house-runner gig, my friend. *I* need a wife like you. ;)
Post a Comment