I got incredibly busy after I said I felt post happy.
Mr. B invited me to lunch. He rarely does that. So I took him up on it.
I had to stop by Sam's to get some apple juice. I farted around in there for a while to kill time until I picked up the kids.
I picked up the kids and then we went to get my filthy van washed.
Sonic - - happy hour after that. Two slushes and one mango sweet tea. Ahhhh...
We then zoomed by my parent's house to grab a few things.
*deep breath*
I'm going to check on my mafia (facebook thang) and then I have to make a few thank you cards to put gift cards in for AWANA teachers. (Justin decided that he wanted to go to the awards thing tonight after all.) So - - I must get busy.
Maybe more later tonight?
*smooches*
1 comment:
Tease.
Post a Comment