Wednesday, May 13

I told you I'd be back.

Okay. So maybe I am >*< that much of a tease. I can accept that.

Justin changed his mind. Again. We didn't go to the AWANA awards after all. I was kind of grateful. I don't know if it's allergies or what. But - - I didn't feel like going anywhere tonight. I'm still hoarse. I've got that "raspy, smoked for sixty years" voice. Sexy.

I just finished downloading the movie score to Armageddon. For those of you who are unaware - - I LOVE movie scores. Not soundtracks as much. Scores. Instrumental stuff. A quick sync with my iPod and I'm out of here.

Prepare yourself for some cleaning challenges tomorrow. I'd like to get this house is some good shape for when Mr. B gets home from work. That means no facebook. I am banning myself. (First I will check on my mafia, then I'll ban myself.)

Play along tomorrow. I *might* just be in the mood to give away another Sonic gift card. I bought it today. So I actually have one in hand.

Time to sync.

Ciao.

1 comment:

Kristina said...

I love movie scores also!!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...