of a trophy wife
I didn't realize that there were shades of pissy!
It is 5:30. 4 hours into summer and Daniel is "Bored". It's going to be a LONG summer. How about a park picnic tomorrow
How did that happen? If I go half a day without a Diet Dr. Pepper, I get all sorts of nasty and my head feels like it's gonna explode. :)
so it's been nearly 7 hours... feeling better yet? How many Diet Cokes have you had???hope your weekend is better and is full of Diet Coke with Splenda!
Post a Comment
Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...
4 comments:
I didn't realize that there were shades of pissy!
It is 5:30. 4 hours into summer and Daniel is "Bored". It's going to be a LONG summer. How about a park picnic tomorrow
How did that happen? If I go half a day without a Diet Dr. Pepper, I get all sorts of nasty and my head feels like it's gonna explode. :)
so it's been nearly 7 hours... feeling better yet? How many Diet Cokes have you had???
hope your weekend is better and is full of Diet Coke with Splenda!
Post a Comment