Monday, May 25

*yawn*

Nothing major going down. Not right now.

I've made the menu for the week (it's posted over there at the right.) Nothing fancy. Mr. B is sending me to the store this time. Ugh. I *always* spend too much. I get in trouble *every* time. I've made a list and I'm sticking to it. No straying. None. I have re-loaded a few playlists on my iPod. I'll post my play list later. Nothing like shopping and dancing at the same time. It gets me some looks. Ask me if I care.

Time to hit the shower, actually put make up on, and re-write my grocery list in some kind of order. Yes, I'm anal that way. It *should* save me time in the store.

Happy Memorial Day!!!

No comments:

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...