of a trophy wife
You can be pissed off. But just don't let it be me that you are pissed off at. If I EVERY piss you off, please tell me.:)
Ash - - are you kidding me? How could you ever possibly piss me off? LOL!!! I'll tell you if you do. Deal?I'm mad about something else. Just have had a gut-full of something and I need to decide how I'm going to handle it.
What's up???
There were some things said tonight that I felt like weren't quite the truth. I doubt very few picked up on it. I'll talk to you about it tomorrow.
Actually, it was a stupid thing to let bother me. Yet somehow, it did. I'd swear if I still ragged, I'd say that it's about to be that time of the month! LOL!It's all good, Kim. Don't freak out!!! :-)
Not freakin' out...yet anyway!:-)
Post a Comment
Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...
6 comments:
You can be pissed off.
But just don't let it be me that you are pissed off at. If I EVERY piss you off, please tell me.
:)
Ash - - are you kidding me? How could you ever possibly piss me off? LOL!!! I'll tell you if you do. Deal?
I'm mad about something else. Just have had a gut-full of something and I need to decide how I'm going to handle it.
What's up???
There were some things said tonight that I felt like weren't quite the truth. I doubt very few picked up on it.
I'll talk to you about it tomorrow.
Actually, it was a stupid thing to let bother me. Yet somehow, it did. I'd swear if I still ragged, I'd say that it's about to be that time of the month! LOL!
It's all good, Kim. Don't freak out!!! :-)
Not freakin' out...yet anyway!
:-)
Post a Comment