I'm 99.8362432% sure that I need to get Mr. B to reload my laptop. It is running VERY slow. The trouble is - - how many userid's and passwords will I forget? I usually try to remember to keep better track of those. But lately, I've been kind of lazy.
No more instant messenger and eleventy-billion fonts. No installing crap. Just the bare minimum. This slow stuff and pages not loading is for the birds.
It looks like we won't be doing anything special for Memorial Day. We farted around and waited too long to plan anything. The hotels in San Antonio are expensive. The campgrounds are all booked up. It looks like we'll be hanging around the 'ole homestead. That's okay. Maybe I'll scrapbook or something.
You ought to see Moe. He is taking quite a nap right now. That carousing at night kicks his butt every time. Just like it kicks mine.
I didn't clean a lot today. I did the dishes, made the bed, wiped the counters and table down, swept and mopped the kitchen floor and took the trash out. Oh - - and I cleaned off the patio. Lots of possum poop out there. Eeeewwwww! If I didn't think there would be possum guts and blood everywhere, I'd get Mr. B to put a cap in their little arses. Those little varmints poo anywhere and everywhere.
Anyone want to do a movie sometime this weekend?
3 comments:
Wish I was going to be in town! I would *love* to do a movie! The girls and I are headed to my grandparents for the weekend!
I'm in for a movie this weekend. We don't have any plans, maybe we could scrap one day. I bought the software to cut any true type font and am dying to "play"
Susan
I'm in... Ken and his friend are going to the cabin for opening weekend, boys only style and I am staying home all weekend. Some scrapbooking is in order for me, but a movie wouldn't hurt either... give me a shout!
Post a Comment