Thursday, March 1

Worst Commercials

Commercials I HATE...

  1. Geico Caveman - all of them, annoying!
  2. Tahiti Village - timeshare commercial with Alan Thicke. Space is limited, fun is not. Really? For over a year now? Nothing makes me change the channel faster.
  3. Anything for Kohl's - ummm, there are no Kohl's around here. Not fair to tease and taunt me.
  4. J.C. Penney's One Day Sale - How many of these do you guys have? One day? I don't think so. Try a new marketing technique. This one's all used up.
  5. Oxi-Clean - with Billy Mays. Stop yelling at me.

These are just a few. I hate most commercials. That's why I like our dvr. We can record programs and just skip right over those commercials.

Okay, back to your regularly scheduled programming...

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Becky, we must have ESPN....Those commercials drive me crazy....Especially the Oxi-Clean one....And that Domino's Pizza commercial where the guys have large facial features....EEK!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...