Tuesday, March 6

Wild Hogs Movie Review

I escaped from the zoo! Someone left the gate open and I got out on Saturday. Xanadu! Plus - - I hadn't been to the theater in over a year. Yep, I said it. The last movie I saw at the theater was "Last Holiday." (How's that for irony?) If anyone could see me eat that popcorn at the movies, they'd know for sure I'd been living in a zoo. I was going at that stuff like someone was about to take it away from me. And I had to have a whole stack of napkins underneath it just to make sure the butter didn't seep through and get on my clothes. I asked them not to skimp out on me. And they didn't. It was so yummy. So good, that I was nearly finished with it before the movie started.

The movie. Wild Hogs. Freakin' hilarious! This is one of those that I'll watch again, for sure. I won't pay a gazillion dollars and do the whole movie experience again, but I'll watch it from the comforts of my home when it's out on DVD. SO funny. William H. Macy - - killed. (By killed, I mean good. He rocked.) He *made* that movie. The four of them together - - just awesome. I heard it described as City Slickers on wheels. Good description. I don't want to reveal any more than the trailers already do. But it's great. If you need a good belly laugh - - go see it. Yes, the ending is predictable. But who cares? It's the means to the end that get me. When you *do* see it, and you *should*, I loved the part when they played AC/DC's song "Highway to Hell." I'm laughing now just thinking about it.



It did not disappoint me. Aunt B's movie grading system: A

No comments:

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...