Thursday, March 1

Okay, deep cleansing breath...

I got two letters from a collection agency representing eBay yesterday.

I know! Huh? I thought the drama was over. I spent about 30 minutes on the live help again last night. 'Allison' tells me that there are over 130 accounts with my name and address. Finally someone admitted it to me. The question is, will they do something about it? Maybe. But I doubt they'll be in any big hurry to do that. And I'm sure there will be a few more letters from collection agencies before they do.


So anyway, 'Allison' from eBay tells me to call the collection agency today and tell them to contact eBay about the accounts. So I did. The lady at the collection agency said she could mark the accounts as fraudulent, but couldn't contact eBay. eBay needs to contact them. It's in their contract. Again - - huh? You mean I have to get on that stupid help line and wait another 30 minutes for another flunky to tell them that? You've got to be kidding me. Do these people think I've got nothing better to do with my time? I'm so ready to take my two toddlers to eBay's headquarters and let them run around in their waiting room.


The drama continues. eBay sucks. And the left hand totally doesn't know what the right hand is doing.


Here's the kicker. I have to take J to see Dr. Evil this afternoon. I'm not liking how this day is starting. I am, however, having a great cup of coffee. I guess there is *some* justice in the world.

No comments:

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...