Thursday, March 8

Time for a Survivor Rant

Okay - - dipwads on Survivor...

Why don't you vote off Rocky? He's an idiot. To borrow a quote from Ouiser (yes, that's how you spell it but it's pronounced Wheezer) on Steel Magnolias, "He's a boil on the butt of humanity." I'm *so* beyond sick of him. That face. That snarl. His attitude. Who told him he's all that? And I have to take another week of him? Hold on while I pour syrup all over my body and go rolling around in an ant bed. Arghhhhh......

Anyone who knows me knows that I am a "die hard" Survivor fan. I don't miss it. So, for you fans out there, please know that the following statement coming out of me means a lot. I think this is the worst season of Survivor. Ever. I'm not really a fan of any of the contestants. I think they all suck. Well, there are a couple of them I kind of like, but nobody is doing anything outstanding so far. Maybe because the idiots far outweigh the diamonds in the rough. They all have their own way of annoying me. I've usually chosen who I want to win by now. And honestly, I can't find a particular person. I can't even remember all of their names. I only keep watching because I love the idea of the show. However - - the preview for next week perked me up quite a bit. I like it when they shake things up. It's time for that. Could there be hope?

Oh, and lest I forget to mention Lisi. She adds a whole new dimension to the word idiot. And if in the shake up, she gets put on Rocky's tribe... Oye....

I think I'm just pissy because for two weeks in a row now I haven't had a new episode of CSI or ER and you guys know how I feel about my Thursday night television. If memory serves, March generally sucks because of basketball. I fear that the rest of the month is shot, too. (March Madness - - give me a break. Madness is right. Give me back my regular Thursday night line up or I will go mad.)

I think I'm going to go soak in the tub. Hubby is about to watch the Spurs (hopefully win) and this forest on my legs isn't going to go away on its own. (Did you just throw up in your mouth a little? Sorry.)

Ciao.

No comments:

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...