Okay, so who steals garbage cans? You'd think you could take your trash out to the alley for the trash men to pick up. You blindly trust that those receptacles will be there when you go back to retrieve them. You only have two. One of them doesn't have a handle anymore. The good one is the one stolen. It figures. So really, who steals garbage cans? Perhaps someone who doesn't want to fork over the $70 it's going to take to buy a decent one to replace it? I hope it still had a poopie diaper in it.
And what's with those goofballs on Survivor? Vote off Rocky already. Make it stop, make it stop. Can you imagine him and Lisi next week? Now *that* might be worth watching. Seriously, I can't stand him. And last night, he was downright mean to Anthony. M.E.A.N. And nasty. My dislike for him grew about ten fold. I thought he was a goner. I was moments from doing the happy dance right there in my living room. Instead, I sat there, my mouth agape. He is a vile human being. What goes around comes around. Let's hope I can do my happy dance before too long.
Oh, and you can thank me for the rain. I had my car washed this morning. You're welcome.
2 comments:
Our garbage cans are never stolen. Oursd have cracks in them and some even have holes. I wish someone would steal them then D would have to buy new ones.
I too grew to dislike Rocky even more than before (I didn't know that could even happen) but I then lost all respect for any of those guys. None of them had the guts to do what was right and what they knew to be the smart thing and vote off Rocky. I hope Rocky gets mashed in the mud and voted off. His accent is driving me up the wall too!
Post a Comment