Friday, March 30

Okay, somewhat freaking out...

Just look at the rainbow of colors. Tons of watches and warnings. And since I took this picture about five minutes ago, our county, the one with the handle, has since turned red. That's right. Tornado warning. Ackkkkkkkkk!!!!!!! I haven't had a shower yet today. I better clean up and get dressed. I don't want to be the one interviewed by CNN or Fox News talking about the sound of the "train" coming through my living room. But in case you are wondering, my house is really starting to look good. This nervous energy is really paying off. I've been beyond productive this morning.
Crap - - weather bug is chirping again. Ackkkkkkkkk!!!!!
Duck and cover. Duck and cover.
Breathe. In through the nose and out through the mouth.

No comments:

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...