Okay, that previous post was a little harsh. I'm sorry. And I even went to church today. Wow. And it was a sermon on the Beatitudes. Was I NOT listening? Blessed are the merciful... Hmmm...not a lot of mercy coming from here, huh? Okay, so I still believe all that stuff I said. Maybe I could have just said it nicer. Oh well, what's done is done.
On a lighter note, Husband fixed my drier today. It wasn't really broken. But there had been a penny stuck inside the drum since nearly the day we bought that thing. And noisy! I was so tired of it. And since it has been raining, he said he didn't know what he was going to do this afternoon. I told him I had an idea. (I'd been bugging him to fix this for quite some time now.) So, he did it. (That ought to teach him to tell me he doesn't have anything to do.) Now he's gone to Target. He took J with him. Woo hoo! Too bad I hear C waking up from his nap. Must be karma for my nastiness earlier over the MK stuff. This would have been a perfect napping day. That would have been nice.
Alright, I'm outta here. Reruns tonight. I'll repeat. March television stinks.
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment