Tuesday, March 13

Storm Season Began Sunday

The view from my back patio on Sunday afternoon.
This gets me all worked up. When I get that way, I get productive. I cleaned the litter box out and cleaned the laundry room floor. Well, Wheezer is deathly afraid of thunder and contrary to popular belief, I'm not the meanest cat owner in the world. If I was going to let her come in the house, I needed to make dang sure my bathroom door was closed and she had a nice fresh place to "relieve" herself. So, I put my nervous energy to a good cause. Thank God it didn't last long and all we got were some strong wind gusts and some rain. And these clouds weren't even black. But they sure were creepy anyway. I'm going to have to work really hard not to pass this fear on to my boys. That would not be fair to them. You may see a lot of blogging out of me during storm season. Get ready.

No comments:

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...