Monday, March 26

Premonition

I saw this movie over the weekend. My review? If you want to take stock of your marriage - - see it. Wow. If you don't and your marriage stinks, don't see it. And that's all I'll say about the movie. It's one of those thinkers, too. You know, the kind you have to concentrate for. It bounces around a lot. Those confuse me. You know the kind. When you go between the present, the past, future, etc. I have to really pay attention or I just plain get messed up. I managed to stay on top of this one and I liked it. But I also like Julian McMahon.

Aunt B's movie rating: A-

No comments:

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...