I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm taking a little blogger/e-mail vacation. Actually, I'm taking it a step further. Me and the ankle biters and headed to Austin. The bags are packed, the car is just about loaded and my Dad has brought over (and schooled me on) his GPS. Have I gone mad? I'll tell you Sunday. Probably so. I haven't attempted a road trip by myself with the boys. How will the potty breaks work? I don't know. I'll jump off that bridge when I get to it. Let's just hope I can find a spot with a huge handicap stall that I can fit all three of us in to.
And Austin? The city of the weirdos! I should have plenty of blogging material when I get back. Plus just attempting this trip alone ought to give me enough material to last a week. My sister in law is trying to get us hooked up at a spa for some massages and facials. Oh yeah. I hope that works out.
And Husband? He's staying behind to tile our kitchen. The tile came in last night. He picked it up this morning. I think his Dad might be coming in town this afternoon to help him. (That ought to keep Husband from saying ugly words!! Have I ever mentioned that Husband is the son of a Preacher Man??)
Well, it looks like the only one left to get ready is me. So - - we're outta here. Wish me luck.
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment