Thursday, February 5

Yesterday sucked.

No other way to say it. I woke up at 6:30 with a migraine. Dang it. I had *way* too much to do for a headache. The only thing to do for those is go to the doc, get a shot and sleep it off. Or - - take some phenergan at home (what I'd get in a shot) and sleep it off. Option two takes longer to work, but I don't have to sit in a waiting room with a headache straight from the depths of hell.

I chose option two. Luckily, I was able to keep the meds down and drifted off into la-la land around 9:00.

Mr. B took the kids to school for me and Susan picked them up and then took them to AWANA last night. Thanks a gazillion to both of you.

I completely missed my "Go Red" luncheon. I hated that. I had been looking forward to it. I was even on the committee. Crap. I hate having to call and get out of stuff. This could not be avoided though. I'd have had to have been there in a wheel chair. And sleeping.

I slept ALL day. And ALL night.

Today, I am so "loopy." It's like I just can't wake up. It's usually like this the day after a headache like that. I'll be better by noon, as long as I don't let myself go back to sleep.

So, with that said, I'm headed to the coffee pot. Have a lovely day.

4 comments:

MaierHousehold said...

Glad you are feeling better!

Yoda said...

Sorry, friend. I must have been channeling you last night. My headache would *not* go away and it was exceptionally bad. Actually, I think Fox had one last night too. You contagious or what???

Ashley said...

Oh, I am so sorry you had to miss your luncheon. I looked for you on the news last night, too. Girl, I totally would've loved that. Next year...think of me again. Glad you are better. Those migraines...darn them.

Melanie said...

yeah, definitely sounds sucky... glad you are feeling better today.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...