Monday, February 23

Happy Monday!

It's been a pretty nice day so far. The kids got to school (nearly on time, five minutes late) and I had nothing on my agenda. I came home and finished two scrapbook pages that have been in my "pending" file for some time. I needed to journal on them, etc. So - - I did them. I have a couple more that need my attention. I'd scan them, but Mr. B re-loaded his computer and the scanner won't work with his new operating system. And it doesn't work with mine. Maybe I'll take a picture of them and post them. I think I'll do that.

I got to have lunch with Susan. It's nice to have her back among the living.

Tonight is The Bachelor. Yes, I watch. However, this is my last season. I can't get over how pathetic those people are. It's sickening. I'm already invested in this season and want to finish it. Then I'm done.

I had a headache *all* day yesterday. Not a migraine. (Thanks Ash!) But a nagging headache nonetheless. I live in fear when I have nagging headaches. Lots of times, they turn into migraines. I just don't have time for those. I lose two days with a migraine. Who has time for that?

I haven't conquered Photoshop yet. I'm not going to worry with it too much until the retreat when Alison can tutor me. (Yay!!) Speaking of the retreat - - I can't wait! March 5th. That's NEXT week.

I hope everyone is having a nice Monday. I am.

3 comments:

Shawna said...

I cannot wait either! ROOMIE!

J. Page said...

I always say it is my last season to watch the Bachelor and every time I get sucked in! Maybe we can keep each other accountable next time:).

Yoda said...

Put the remote down girls... and walk away. Here's my trick: I DVR everything I watch... no chance of getting sucked in that way. I watch what I watch, I fast forward through commercials and advertisements and save 10-20 minutes of my precious time for every set of in-between garbage that I never see. ;)

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...