Friday, February 20

Check me out.

Two days in a row, Fans. Two days. I was up, showered, hair done and make-up. I didn't get the bed made. But that's okay. We were on time for school. Again. As a matter of fact, Cam was the first one there.

*gasp*

I'm rockin' on with my on-time-self.

I'm feeling productive. I think I'll go clean the fridge out. I told Mr. B that I would do it this morning. He probably doesn't believe me. It's gonna sparkle, baby.

I'm shutting the computer off. I don't want to be tempted with the "you've got mail" alarm. I'm turning it off and letting it take a nap this morning.

I'll check back in with ya this afternoon.

*smooches*

3 comments:

ME said...

Wow. I'm so impressed. I still have on my pjs. As a matter of fact, when I took a shower yesterday afternoon I just put clean pjs on. The flu really sucks.

MaierHousehold said...

I am so impressed!

Make-up, what's that?

Susan-I am sorry you're still not feeling well!!

Shawna said...

I agree Susan! I have/had the flu this week, too!!!
Becky, I am so excited for you!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...