I am sputtering...you CAN'T hate West Texas! It is against some code of Texans or something. It is the land of flowing cowboys. And who hates cowboys??
Where are you from anyway? You...You...You Texas hater!
btw. I did your book thingy. But for some reason, I haven't mailed the lady her book yet. It is sitting nicely by the door though! So soon. I promise.
I love the *look* of a cowboy. But that's where it ends.
I hate the rodeo.
I hate it being so dry.
I hate wind.
I hate blowing dirt.
I hate mesquite trees.
I hate brown grass.
I live here because my husband works here. And my parents are here. That's it. If circumstances ever changed, I'd leave in a move so fast it would make the Cullen's heads spin. (You non-Twilight people won't get that. Trust me - - it's fast.)
I've only gotten two books so far. I'm not holding my breath. If everyone would do it and just mail their one book and the letters, it would work. But alas - - some people just don't give it a chance.
4 comments:
I am sputtering...you CAN'T hate West Texas! It is against some code of Texans or something. It is the land of flowing cowboys. And who hates cowboys??
Where are you from anyway? You...You...You Texas hater!
btw. I did your book thingy. But for some reason, I haven't mailed the lady her book yet. It is sitting nicely by the door though! So soon. I promise.
Brace yourself.
I love the *look* of a cowboy. But that's where it ends.
I hate the rodeo.
I hate it being so dry.
I hate wind.
I hate blowing dirt.
I hate mesquite trees.
I hate brown grass.
I live here because my husband works here. And my parents are here. That's it. If circumstances ever changed, I'd leave in a move so fast it would make the Cullen's heads spin. (You non-Twilight people won't get that. Trust me - - it's fast.)
I've only gotten two books so far. I'm not holding my breath. If everyone would do it and just mail their one book and the letters, it would work. But alas - - some people just don't give it a chance.
Funny- I posted on this too...But, even though I hate wind, I still love west Texas!! Love your new title design...I need you to help me with mine!
well. I'm speechless. You just aren't the woman I thought you were. ;)
Post a Comment