Tuesday, February 24

Brownies!!!

Cameron went with me to the grocery store today. He absolutely begged for some brownies. Who am I to say no to brownies?

To stop him from crying about something later on, I asked him if he wanted to help me make them.

"Sure!!"

Here he is helping. This was really all he was interested in participating in. The licking of the beater. I think he liked it. What do you think?

5 comments:

MaierHousehold said...

I LOVE IT! I totally needed this smile today!!

Thanks for checking on me earlier!! You have NO idea how much that meant!!!

redfox1218 said...

Those pics are hysterical!

Yoda said...

Mmmmm... brownies. I love brownies. Will you be my mom?

~B said...

I'm telling you Yoda. The commune. Not a bad idea. I'll be in charge of brownie making.

Ashley said...

I. LOVE. brownie batter.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...