Sunday, February 15

Sunday.

It's Sunday morning. And we aren't at church. Again.

Ugh.

I have really been enjoying this sermon series. I'm glad I can listen to them online.

Cameron's cough is VERY bad. Justin's is - - okay. He has ugly boogs though. Still, neither one of them are running fever. Which is a good thing in my book. I think I'm going to call Dr. P's office in the morning. I really hope we don't have to go in. I just don't want Cam's stuff to get out of control. He was hospitalized with this stuff as a baby. He'll drink, a little, but he's not eating. He appears to be in a decent mood though. We'll see what the doc says in the a.m. A pediatrician on Monday morning after the weekend. Oh, the joy.

Myself? I'm guzzling down a cup of coffee in hopes of easing my sore throat.

I'm telling you. It's some great times around here.

Plans today? Taking it easy. I'm going to go through some of my recent scrapbook purchases and do a little organizing for my trip in March. I don't want to take everything I own. Preparation helps. Then tonight, Mr. B and I are going to watch the NBA All Star game.

He said something about cleaning out the attic today. Blech. I don't want any part of that.

Well, for my church-going friends, I hope you were blessed by God at church this morning. Today, I pray for blessings on all of my friends. Thanks to each of you for your friendship.

*hugs*

No comments:

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...