Friday, February 20

The fruits of my labor.

What a productive morning I had. It's amazing what shutting this machine off does for my ability to accomplish things. It was nice to stay on task.

I completely cleaned the refrigerator out. I threw away TONS of stuff. (I'm glad Mr. B wasn't here. I'm sure he'd have wanted to keep the three bottles of very old spicy mustard.) I took the shelves out and wiped them down with bleach. Then I organized it. It looks amazing. He is going to love it. And be surprised that it wasn't just a surface cleaning.

I also made my bed, stripped the sheets and comforter on the kid's bed, washed them, cleaned their play room and straightened the house. Including the kitchen - - and the microwave.

Today, I am B - - Domestic Goddess.

Life is good when everything is clean.

I'm going to dust and then call my cleaning done for the day. Yay me.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Very productive! I'm so jealous...

redfox1218 said...

Whoa, Go you!

Now come over to my house and try it! ;)

Pamela OConnor said...

Sounds to me like you have been stalking www.flylady.net. I'm actually getting the tiniest bit motivated by reading of your labors. Great job...you inspire me!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...