Tuesday, February 10

Changing blog clothes - - again.

I'm not sure yet. We'll see. I have the software to create a cool title banner. The question is: Do I have the patience to do it?

This will have to do for now.

I'm sure I will quickly tire of this and change it.

But not today.

Truth be told, I don't feel real good right now. I woke up with a sore throat. I just don't feel right. I can't be sick this week. I. Just. Can't.

I need to grab a quick shower. I'll try to think of something interesting to post later.

3 comments:

Shawna said...

B! That is so pretty, I love it! Way to go my friend. Wish I knew how to decorate my blog myself. Got any pointers?? Disclaimer: I do not have patience, nor do I wish for patience either ;)

MaierHousehold said...

I like this!

Nice disclaimer Shawna!

ME said...

Love the new look. Will you teach me this sometime. You can be my Yoda.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...