Monday, February 9

Something new for my fans...

I thought I would add a new weekly feature for my fans. I'm going to do a "Random Cell Phone Picture of the Week."

You are on pins and needles, aren't you?

I'm going to snap a picture with my phone and upload it to my blog. Feel free to discuss. I don't care.

And, without further ado, here is this week's picture:

Yes, that's a Christmas wreath on the grill of that SUV. It's February 9th. Take the wreath off.

I may have *just* put my decorations in my attic. I'll own that. I did take them down by New Year's though. This is ridonkulous. (Yes, that's a word. It was on Bolt. It's also in Urban Dictionary. I'm diggin' it.)

So, to you oblivious people out there, please take your Christmas Decorations down.

This public service announcement was brought to you courtesy of B.

Have a good one...

9 comments:

MaierHousehold said...

This is great!

I think I might have you beat....only I don't have a picture to prove it! My mom still has her tree up...these snowman that sing "WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS" that everytime we are at her house Avery has to sing along with.

Shawna said...

I just saw (today) a dead tree with Christmas lights still attached on the curb of a house. Either the lights ended up not working or they are some LAZY LAZY people. Wish I took a picture!

Melanie said...

Okay, so we just had our Christmas lights taken off our house this past Saturday. In our defense, we had a professional lights installer put them on the house (since Jason has no business on our roof - he and gravity don't always get along) and they were back logged with uninstalls. The bad part is, we would still turn them on when we would have friends over - mainly because we thought it was funny since they were ridiculously bright lights and we love to annoy our neighbors. Our neighbors actually cheered as they took them down. :)

Stephanie said...

I think that just maybe people should rethink decorating their cars...

Ashley said...

What a fun idea!

Are you liking Redemption???

~B said...

I have to confess. I haven't started reading Redemption yet. I'm reading something else right now. A little "Valentine's Romance." There I said it. I hate admitting that. But in all good conscience, I couldn't read Redemption - - and smut - - at the same time. I'm not *that* diverse.

~B said...

No offense to you "Christmas all year round" folks!! *snicker*

I'm with Steph - - how about we just don't decorate cars?

And Kim - - I'm sorry - - tell your mom to take her dang tree down. She's gonna confuse the kids.

Mel - - that makes me laugh my arse off. I can just picture the neighbors applauding. And you - - agitating them. I really miss you!!!

Cammie said...

Is that a wreath on the front of the vehicle? It looks more like a napkin ring on that HUGE front end!

BTW, love the new blog clothes!

Yoda said...

LOL... I was behind this year... just got everything in the attic last weekend, but it was down two weeks ago. In my defense, I was in Mexico and teaching the mini this year. The fact that they got put out in the first place was a testatment to the fact that I have kids.

Last year I only put up a small-ish tree and J asked why we had a Christmas "branch" and made me promise to do the full deal this year.

I *always* have them down by Jan 3rd. This year killed me.

Love the new clothes too.

Oh, and I am up for leaving cars undecorated. They are festive enough to begin with.. what with all that chrome... Besides, what does that do to their self esteem? They don't need all of the frills and acoutrements. It just hides their inherent beauty.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...