Thursday, February 19

Patting myself on the back.

It is almost 8:30 and we are ready. I've had my shower, done my hair, put on make-up and the kids are dressed.

I am leaving the house with make-up on. Do not be alarmed if you see me. It is not an illusion. I, B, am going to be on time for something. And dressed appropriately.

*cheers*

and

*yay me!*

6 comments:

ME said...

Way to go!!!

MaierHousehold said...

WOW! I am so impressed!

:0)

Liz said...

I knew you could do it.

Ashley said...

Haha...I saw you walk in the morning to school and you were letting Heather know that you were dressed, hair done, and make-up on! You go girl!!!

~B said...

Ash - - did you see Heather's face? Her mouth was all hung open. It was funny.

J. Page said...

You make me laugh!! Love ya!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...