Wednesday, February 11

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

Well, almost.

I got my birthday present from Mr. B today. Totally unexpected!! I thought the game was our gift to each other.

WRONG!!!

He sent me an e-mail this morning telling me that a package from Amazon was coming and not to open it.

Whaaaaaaat?

Okay.

It was here when I got home from picking the kids up from school. It was beyond torturous. When he got home from work (early) he tried to act like it was something for him.

Wrong again. It was for me alright.

He got me a new IPOD!!!!! He rocks. And now, so do I. I've been busy tonight learning the software and uploading some of my music. I can put videos, pictures and all kinds of stuff on there. I. Love. It! It is 120GB.

I have never been more shocked.

Happy early birthday to me. Again.

*smile*

7 comments:

Shawna said...

Well, happy early birthday to you! Don't tell Cory that you've already gotten some gifts! He would be sad...j/k. So what is the scoop on the ipod??? What color? Is it nano? Classic? Touch?
I love itunes!

~B said...

It is an iPod classic. It is black and 120GB. I LOVE it!!!

I'm not allowed to wear it to bed. That's what ruined my last mp3 player. I had the headphone jack all messed up. So, I'll have to settle for docking it at night. I like the headphones at night, because it drowns out Mr. B's snoring. I think I'll be good though.

I forgot that Cory and I share a birthday!!!

ME said...

Mr. B rocks!!! Happy early Birthday!!!

MaierHousehold said...

What's an IPOD???

HAPPY DAY EARLY BIRTHDAY!!!

:0)

~B said...

An iPod is a digital music player. I'll show it to you sometime.

MaierHousehold said...

Do you think I am a dork??? That must be the word of the day!

~B said...

No - I don't think you are a dork. You crack me up.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...