Saturday, February 21

Where is B?

In Photoshop hell. This is so frustrating. I'm sure it's simple, once you get the hang of it. I tried to watch a video tutorial. Holy crap. I was yelling at that dude to freakin' slow down. It was crazy. I know how to touch up blemishes, reduce red eye, blah, blah, blah. I want to add flourishes and cute stuff to pictures. Enlarge a picture and then journal on it. Make my own overlays. Put digi frames on pictures. I want the world.

My buddy Alison says she'll hook me up. I'm counting on it A.

We have friends coming over tonight for brisket and the trimmings. It's a Texas thang. I shall take a break from CS3 and enjoy good friends, good food and good times.

Ciao.

4 comments:

ME said...

Been there, done that, don't know anymore then when I started. I have great intentions of learning on the retreat. Maybe, just maybe

Momma said...

There is a site thepioneerwoman.com that has a lot of Photoshop help. I haven't used it, but it seems like she knows what she is doing and really makes it easy to understand. Maybe that would help?

Oh, and dinner sounds great!

~B said...

I'm not giving up. I shall play more tomorrow. thanks for the tip Robin.

Cammie said...

Girl! Did you delete me?? I think I am offended!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...