Tuesday, February 3

The River Walk

We had a wonderful weekend! I'll start out with some pics on the River Walk. We took a bazillion. Here are a few. I'll describe each one above the picture.

Here is me and Mr. B. This is actually over behind the Alamo. The last weekend of each month, there is a huge fair on Market Square. The place was hopping because of the rodeo starting. Some nice lady offered to take our picture together.


Here is Mr. B on the river. Isn't he handsome?


Okay, so we totally couldn't resist the cattle drive. It was *right* in front of our hotel.


This was a sign inside the Hard Rock on Saturday night. I just thought it was funny.


This was one of my beverages in the Hard Rock. It was really good. On the rocks - - that's where it's at.


A man. A purse. A murse? This looked totally gay.


You see all kinds down there. Sexy...


Awwww... I thought this was too cute.


This is where we went Friday night. We didn't eat because we'd eaten a really late lunch and weren't hungry at all. Just thirsty. ;-) We were going to go back Saturday night after the game, but they were closing already. Most of the restaurants shut down at 11:00. We got down there about 10:45 on Saturday. We will definitely go back to eat there next time.


This was the Texas size one. And it was plenty for this feather-weight.
This was, no doubt, the source of my headache on Saturday morning.


I'll do a separate post about the game later. We don't have too many pictures from the game. LONG story. It was a good game though. And the Spurs won. So even better!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Fun Pictures! Love them all! What's the pink drink on rocks? It looks delish!

~B said...

Exotic Margarita, made with Patron Silver Tequila, Cointreau Orange Liqueur, Monin Pomegranate and fresh squeezed Margarita mix. It was divine!!!

Shawna said...

I was going to ask the same question regarding the pink drink...looks delish!

Yoda said...

Boozin' it up on the River Walk... that's why you're my favorite Baptist. ;)

Tee hee hee!

Glad you had a great time... dying to hear this "few pictures at the game" business, though? You got busted with the lens, didn't you?

MaierHousehold said...

Glad you had a great time!

Yoda...you continue to make me laugh out loud when I am not supposed to!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...