Wednesday, February 18

Random Cell Phone Picture of the Week


This is the *real* reason I went into Target today. I had one, I repeat ONE diet coke w/splenda left. I can't drink my secret reserve (as in, hidden in the back of the fridge, only use in case of emergency) diet coke unless I have another to put in its place. Mr. B had bought some the other day, but they were still in his truck. I decided I'd just grab a twelve while I had time to kill. This was what I found.

ONE twelve pack left. That was close. Too close. And - - on sale.

Definitely my day.

Have I mentioned lately that I have a somewhat strange love for this beverage?

Ahhhhh....

9 comments:

Shawna said...

You haven't mentioned it, lately ;)

ME said...

You are so lucky!!! I had all 5 cases in my cart and decided to put one back since I can only store 4 in the pantry at a time. I think Target should increase their Diet Coke with Splenda supply.

MaierHousehold said...

Now you know who took them all!
:0)

Marsha said...

You need help.

~B said...

If I started a support group, do you suppose it would be okay if we drank diet coke w/splenda? As long as I limited it to one? And as long as everyone brings their own? Because - - I ain't sharing. I'll own it. I'm selfish. Mr. B gets in BIG trouble if I catch him drinking one.

ME said...

Hello, my name is Susan, I am an addict.

Liz said...

She has offered me one when I go over. If I'm babysitting, I wait till she leavs then I get one. Oh, I just let my secret out.

Jamie said...

i can't stand it! haha but hat's okay lol

Yoda said...

Put me in the "blech" column.

Ya big freak. ;)

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...