Thursday, February 26

More of the same.

Just when I think I'm feeling a touch better, I hit a wall. Fever is back up again.

Crap.

Last night sucked. It just plain sucked. I woke up at 2:30 and was freezing my arse off. I got up to retrieve the Tylenol. I thought my teeth were going to break at their current chatter rate.

I called the doctor yesterday, they were off for the afternoon. I called back this morning. His nurse told me it was in his list of things to review. Ugh. Why am I not his top priority this morning? What - - do other sick people think they are more sick than me? Please. Hurry with that Tamiflu prescription before it won't work.

*whimper*

I know - - I'm the worst sick patient ever. Ever.

1 comment:

Shawna said...

I know just how you feel. I felt better for awhile and then BAM you feel like complete dog poo. I ended up with upper respitory crap after the flu. I'm sayin' prayers for you!!!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...