Tuesday, February 24

Just a guess...

...what tonight's Presidential address will consist of:

The state of the union sucks.

It's all the previous administration's fault.

If you've been successful in life, that's not fair. You should share.

We're going to cut the deficit in half.

Standing ovations out the wazoo.

Change.

Blah, blah, blah.

There, I just saved you a couple hours of your life.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Thanks...cuz I didn't watch it.

Anonymous said...

SNORT! I love the "if you have been successful in life, that's not fair. You should share," part. I've got issues with that (not the sharing - but the being TOLD to share and not given the choice of how much, who with, or where I want to do so).

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...