Wednesday, February 25

I'm dying.

I'm quite certain I have the flu. It hit me this afternoon like a ton of bricks.

Fever, body aches, chills, very tired, extreme headache...

Somebody shoot me. Please.

I'm *so* glad I got that flu shot.

Please pray for my husband and kids. I don't want them to get this. It feels terrible.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Well, if I lived closer, I would come over and shoot you. ;)
You know, there is not a lot of ailments I live in fear of - EXCEPT the flu! I am terrified of the flu. My prayers are with you!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you have the flu. That bites BIG TIME. I really hope that your family doesn't get this. That's what I'll be praying for, in addition to a speedy recovery for you.

Shawna said...

That is the pits! I am so sorry you have the flu!!! I'll say a prayer for you and the family. It is awful, I had it less than 2 weeks ago :(

Ashley said...

I am so sorry. What can I do? Need me to bring your kids to school tomorrow or bring them home? I'd love to do that for you.

Cammie said...

Sorry you are under the weather!

That is EXACTLY why my family foregoes the flu shot!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...