I am loving their commercials with KG right now. Funny! There are a series of them. I found the entire clip on youtube. If you have nine minutes to kill, give it a view. Some of it is pretty funny. It is to me because 1.) I am part of the cult following of Monty Python and the Holy Grail. And, 2.) I am a fan of the NBA. It mixes the two. That makes it cool in my book.
Yoda will love it because it stars her NBA love, KG. He is going to make a convert out of her yet.
Here you go...
2 comments:
I can atest to the fact she is a cult follower of Monty Python and the Holy Grail. When she and her brother were in college they and their friends watched it all the time, Her dad is always telling her "I dunt wunt to go on the cart". We all know what a NBA fan she is, but I don't think she drinks Gatorade.
*KG* swoon...
Post a Comment